YMCA – Battle of the Shuttle 21 & 22 Sept
The scheduled dates for the badminton tourney are the 21st and the 22nd of Sept 2013 at the SAG Courts, Bhutebhat, Vasco.
For any details regarding the tournament kindly contact Lewin Carvalho (9561087039) or Bismarck Messias (9823881530)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Each match will be a best of 3 sets, till the semi-final stage first two sets of 15 points and the last set of 11 points.
- In the semi-finals and the finals, first two sets will be of 21 points and the last set of 11 points.
- It will be a race to 11/15/21 points and no difference of 2 points will be there in case of point all.
- In the last set change of ends to take place after the first player reaches 6 points.
- The decision of the chair umpire and tournament technical director is final.
- Any team not being present in time, there will be a 5 min grace period after which the on-court games co-ordinator can award a walkover to the opponents.
- Players will not be allowed to play without full sporting attire.
- The organisers on their part can disqualify individuals or teams on the basis of misconduct.
- In case of a protest of any kind, the player/team must lodge an official complaint with the tournament technical director, along with the protest fee of Rs 100.
- No re-entry of any kind will be allowed.
- In the age categories, players are requested to carry their valid identity proofs.